Low maintenance all round Broads River Cruiser for sale due to current owners needing a 5th berth. Cruises, races and motors well.
Can be sailed single handed. Plenty of scope to improve performance as well, as certain other Eastick 28 owners have done.
- Colin Facey 28. Built 1993.
- GRP hull & Decks (from Easticks 28 Mould) Wooden superstructure & GRP roof.
- LOA: 31ft 8in, LOD 28ft, Beam 8ft 2in, Draft 3ft 6in).
- Wooden mast, Gaff Rig, 2 Jibs. RCC handicap of -14%
- 10hp Volvo Penta inboard engine. Folding propeller.
- 4 berth cabin (4 singles or 2 singles and 1 double)
- Sink, Stove, toilet, 12v cabin lights, running water.
- Awning, navigation lights, crutches, quant pole, mud weight various fenders and warps.
Contact Name: Alastair Drew
Contact Email: Charlotte.Alastair@Gmail.com
Contact Telephone: 07825 809501